Getting Started in Schools
Here is a free resource for getting started in schools, or if your developing your strategy and work if you're already visiting schools as a Christian.
We believe that schools are the one of the most significant places in which to be present as a Christian youth, children's worker or minister. Download this pack to inspire you in your own work or for sharing with others you work with. Here's what the pack includes:
1. Vision: Why working in schools is important
2. Ten ideas to consider for your work in schools
3. Strategy map (works best printed out)
4. A free game to promote discussions with students (it includes the game board, tiles to use in the game and an instruction sheet, all of which you will need to print)
5. An art based activity, on the theme of 'Where is God?' (you can download the two images to accompany this page here)
6. Useful projects and links
7. A bit about Youthscape and how we can support you
You can download the pack here.
Please do be in touch if you have any questions and also to let us know how you get on.